Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Can't wait for summer!

Do you ever forget there is such a thing as summer when we are in the middle of winter? I do! I have just had that feeling you get when you wake up and realise it was just a bad dream. These cold miserable days will end and this year is going to be a good one!

Things I'm looking forward to.....

Making my lovely heart shaped garden pretty again and hopefully seeing all of my planted flowers returning

Late, light nights where we can eat outside and the children can be playing out after school

Nice walks in nice places with the dog

Wearing nice clothes that fit me instead of covering up the flab

Cold cocktails with lots of ice

A much bigger choice of things to do with mathilda when the kids are at school

Washing on the line!

Painted toe nails and sandals



Roll on spring!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment