Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

Eyeko - fabulous new kitsch make up find!

I love all things vintage and this transcends into my cosmetics and toiletries!! I love Benefit to bits and more recently have used and enjoyed a few Soap and Glory products. The vintage packaging is what gets me with it, just my style!!





Have just been blog hopping and came across Eyeko, I really like what I see and a quick scout on google reveals I have been in the dark about this brand for quite some time!!! Everyone is raving about this 3 in 1 Beauty Cream and unfortunately it has sold out BOO!!!

I have 4 things in my basket and my finger is hovering over submit, the prices are really not bad but not sure if I actually NEED any of it!! It is stocked in UK Superdrugs so think I might get to one of their shops to check it out.

I have just been informed by my daughter that the eyeko packaging is actually in Manga style and not vintage, she is of course right but it is verry cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment